Rainbow Music for Kids offers highly interactive music classes in which children discover their singing voice through fun games, songs and dances and later explore beat, rhythm and solfege. We believe that music education should begin at an early age to help in the development of a child’s music and intellectual abilities. We base our teaching on the philosophy of Zoltan Kodaly, a Hungarian Music educator. According to Kodaly, our first instrument is our voice and at Rainbow Music for Kids we have fun with our singing voice through games, songs and dances. Helping each child to develop their own singing voice.
NOW REGISTERING FOR SPRING TERM CLASSES – WWW.RAINBOWMUSICFORKIDS.COM
Morning and afternoon classes and pre-instrumental classes available. Rainbow Music classes are suitable for age groups: 6 – 18mths, 18mths – 2.5yrs, 2.5yrs – 4yrs, 4 – 5yrs and 5 – 7yrs. Classes cost €10 per class and if you pay for a full term you get a class FREE!
We also provide entertainment for your child’s Birthday Parties. Locations around Ireland, see website for full list or call Niamh on 086 335 6353.
Rainbow Music classes have all kinds of benefits for your child!
- High level of interaction between parent and child through musical fun.
- Active listening abilities for the kids developing a good musical ear.
- As the kids gain their own singing voice they also gain self esteem through this musical reward .
- Making friends in class and therefore developing social skills.
- Keeping the kids active not only with there voice but with movement and dance .
- Achieving knowledge from the different themes we explore at Rainbow Music e.g Farm, Jungle, Round the World.
- Most importantly having fun with music learning.
“Great introduction to real sounds and instruments. The kids have fun and learn at the same time. And no batteries!!!” – Natalie Haccius, Mum of Sam, 3 years
- RATHGAR – RATHGAR CHRISTCHURCH, RATHGAR ROAD, DUBLIN 6.
- CLONTARF – ST JOHN THE BAPTIST CHURCH, PARISH CENTRE, CLONTARF ROAD, DUBLIN 3.
- BLACKROCK – ST JOHN THE BAPTIST CHURCH, PARISH CENTRE, TEMPLE ROAD OFF THE MAIN STREET BLACKROCK.
- RANELAGH – RANELAGH ARTS CENTRE, RANELAGH VILLAGE, DUBLIN 6.
- BRAY – VILLA PACIS (ST BRIDGETS ROOM), PUTLAND ROAD, BRAY, CO.WICKLOW
Phone: 086 335 6353 (NIAMH)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public Restrooms
- Special Needs Friendly
- Garda Vetted