Krystal Kids Yoga is a place where children and teens learn the principles and techniques of yoga through a curriculum called the Habits of Heart and Mind. This curriculum integrates sensory modalities and all learning styles using movement, music and creativity.
Kids Yoga is a great tool that helps develop:
• Flexibility • Physical strength • Focus and concentration • Self-esteem • Body awareness • Social and peer interactions
Krystal Kids practice 7 habits of Heart and Mind.
The Habits of Heart are:
- Acceptance of self and others
- Awareness of thoughts and feelings
- Compassion for self and others
- Gratitude for all of our gifts
The Habits of Mind are:
- Perspective: To see things from another point of view
- Evidence: To ask questions in order to understand
- Respect for everyone and the planet
The Krystal Kids curriculum was developed by Mary Henry. Mary has been a teacher for over 15 years and holds a BA in English and Psychology and an MS in Education. She is fully registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland. Mary is also a Crystal Reiki Master, Sound therapist and Kids yoga teacher. Mary has written and developed many different types of curriculums in NYC and was involved in developing and delivering “The little voices” speech and language program for the HSE in Limerick. Her kids yoga classes are for all age groups up to teens and she works with kids and teens with additional needs. Her classes are now running in Dublin.
Mary is also available for kids parties and kids events!
Krystal Kids Summer Camps are running this Summer in
The Holistic Centre of Ireland, 183 Rathmines Rd, Dublin 6
July 18th – 22nd ages 5-7 from 10-1pm
July 25th – 29th ages 8-12 from 10-1pm
Healthy, gluten and dairy free snacks included
ONLY €99 per child per week
2 siblings €175
To book your space contact Mary on:
Phone: 083-801- 6932