Summer Camp Fair FAQs
What: Third Annual Kids Guide Dublin Summer Camp Fair
–Every great summer camp under one roof!
–Kids and parents can visit and explore every great summer camp being offered in the Dublin area and beyond all in one day!
When: New for 2018! 2 Dates and new City Centre location at Trinity Sport on Sunday April 15 10:30 AM to 17:00 PM, followed by Sunday, 13th May, 2018, 10:30 AM to 17:00 PM
Who: 40-50 Summer camp exhibitors will be a part of each day of this wonderful pair of events in 2018. The camps featured are primarily for primary-aged children, although some camps will have excellent offerings for secondary students to as young as 4 year olds! Different camps are coming to each fair so come to BOTH!
The Summer Camp Fair is presented by Kids Guide Ireland, Ireland’s premiere online directory dedicated to introducing families to the best kid-based services and products on the island. The website www.kidsguide.ie is a convenient, smartphone-friendly collection of great ideas for families.
Exhibit at the Fairs: Vendors interested in exhibiting at the Second Annual Kids Guide Dublin Summer Camp Fair are encouraged to reserve their exhibitor space and can register here directly by signing up on this form. Early-bird exhibitor advertising bonuses are available when booking and paying in full by February 1st to exhibit. Discounts available for showcasing at BOTH events!! First-come, first served. Exhibitor spaces are limited so book asap! Last year’s event sold out!
These events are FREE. No tickets or RSVP’s are necessary, though by pre-registering you’ll be entered to win valuable prizes!
What else should I know about this event?…
- Demo activities plus a kids’ entertainment area will both be available during the events. More details will be announced as they are confirmed. Come Climb the Rockclimbing Wall at Trinity, check out a kids’ yoga class, the gorgeous indoor pool and much more on April 15th! And take a stroll in beautiful Dun Laoghaire. The Kids Guide Camp Fairs offer a really fun and memorable time for kids and great information for parents!
- Attendees do not have to be present for the entire duration of the event. Come for five minutes, or five hours, as long as you come!
- There will be LIMITED space for prams / strollers. Please plan accordingly.
- The Royal Marine Hotel is easily accessible via public transportation. The DART Dun Laoghaire Station, and bus stops for the 7, 7a, 8, 45a, 46a, 59, 75, and 111 are all nearby.
- The Royal Marine Hotel has its own paid parking lot, which will validate your parking and waive parking fees with any proof of purchase at the hotel such as a coffee and snack, when presented at the garage upon exit from the hotel. In addition, the Dun Laoghaire Shopping Centre, just next door to the hotel, is offering Camp Fair visitors a daily rate of just 3 Euros and is open until 9pm so you can enjoy a day and in dinner in Dun Laoghaire with the family without worrying about where to park! There are also other reasonably-priced public parking facilities nearby next to the Lexicon Library and at the Pavilion, should those lots be more convenient for your trip to see us.
- Attendees are discouraged from bringing food or liquids from outside the hotel, with the exception of baby bottles etc.
- The list of vendors exhibiting at the Third Annual Kids Guide Dublin Summer Camp Fair will be published prior to the event and featured on the Kids Guide Annual Dublin Summer Camp Guide webpage. A Summer Camp Guide Flyer will be distributed FREE at the event for all attendees so pick up 2 copies- one for you and one for a friend!
- The Irish National Sailing School is expanding this year from Dun Laoghaire to also serve Malahide! Come check out their boat and try your hand at the tiller at both the Dun Laoghaire and Trinity Fairs!
- Visit the nearby People’s Park Market until 2pm on the day of the Dun Laoghaire Camp Fair for yummy fresh food and treats, as well as a great playground, supported by Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council, and partner to the Kids Guide Summer Camp Fair.
Media interested in covering the Third Annual Kids Guide Dublin Summer Camp Fair, or topics related to summer camps in Dublin and across Ireland, are encouraged to contact Geraldine Smythe 089 255 2200, Kids Guide’s Chief Cheer Leader.