Summer Camp Fair FAQs
What: Third Annual Kids Guide Dublin Summer Camp Fair
–Every great summer camp under one roof!
–Kids and parents can visit and explore every great summer camp being offered in the Dublin area and beyond all in one day!
When: Sunday, 12th May, 2019, 10:30 AM to 16:30 PM
Where: Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Who: Dozens of Summer camp exhibitors will be a part of each day of this wonderful event in 2019. The camps featured are primarily for primary-aged children, although some camps will have excellent offerings for secondary students to as young as 4 year olds!
The Summer Camp Fair is presented by Kids Guide Ireland, Ireland’s premiere online directory dedicated to introducing families to the best kid-based services and products on the island. The website www.kidsguide.ie is a convenient, smartphone-friendly collection of great ideas for families.
Exhibit at the Fairs: Vendors interested in exhibiting at the Fourth Annual Kids Guide Dublin Summer Camp Fair are encouraged to reserve their exhibitor space and can register here directly by signing up on this form. Early-bird exhibitor advertising bonuses are available when booking and paying in full by March 31st to exhibit. First-come, first served. Exhibitor spaces are limited so book asap! Last year’s event sold out!
This event is FREE. No tickets or RSVP’s are necessary, though by pre-registering you’ll be entered to win valuable prizes, including free weeks of summer camp, €75 CASH towards the camp of your choice!
What else should I know about this event?…
- Demo activities plus a kids’ entertainment area will both be available during the events. More details will be announced as they are confirmed. Plan on making it a wonderful Sunday by the Sea and join us with the whole family in beautiful Dun Laoghaire. The Kids Guide Camp Fair offers a really fun and memorable time for kids and great information for parents!
- Attendees do not have to be present for the entire duration of the event. Come for five minutes, or five hours, as long as you come!
- There will be LIMITED space for prams / strollers in our ‘Buggy Bar’ area. Please plan accordingly.
- The Royal Marine Hotel is easily accessible via public transportation. The DART Dun Laoghaire Station, and bus stops for the 7, 7a, 8, 45a, 46a, 59, 75, and 111 are all nearby.
- The Royal Marine Hotel has its own paid parking lot, which will validate your parking and waive parking fees with any proof of purchase at the hotel such as a coffee and snack, when presented at the garage upon exit from the hotel. In addition, the Dun Laoghaire Shopping Centre, just next door to the hotel, is offering Camp Fair visitors a daily rate of just 3 Euros and is open until 7:30pm so you can enjoy a day and early dinner in Dun Laoghaire with the family without worrying about where to park! There are also other reasonably-priced public parking facilities nearby next to the Lexicon Library and at the Pavilion, should those lots be more convenient for your trip to see us.
- Attendees are discouraged from bringing food or liquids from outside the hotel, with the exception of baby bottles.
- The list of vendors exhibiting at the Fourth Annual Kids Guide Dublin Summer Camp Fair will be published prior to the event and featured on the Kids Guide Annual Dublin Summer Camp Guide webpage. A Summer Camp Guide Flyer will be distributed FREE at the event for all attendees so pick up 2 copies- one for you and one for a friend!
- The Irish National Sailing School has expanded from Dun Laoghaire to also serve City Centre and North Dublin! Come check out their boat and try your hand at the tiller at the Dun Laoghaire Fair!
- Visit the nearby People’s Park Market until 4pm on the day of the Dun Laoghaire Camp Fair for yummy fresh food and treats, as well as a great playground, supported by Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council, and partner to the Kids Guide Summer Camp Fair.
Media interested in covering the Fourth Annual Kids Guide Dublin Summer Camp Fair, or topics related to summer camps in Dublin and across Ireland, are encouraged to contact Geraldine Smythe 089 255 2200, Kids Guide’s Chief Cheer Leader.